Depends the application WhatsApp is one of the most instant messaging applications popular in the world, as the number of users to more than two million users around the world this year, as the number of messages sent via it to the 65 million messages per day, so using a company WhatsApp in delivering updates and new features to stay ahead of the competition.
And although all of these are, the considered application Telegram a strong rival to WhatsApp, where the number of users to more than 400 million users per month, is expected to double this figure over the coming years, as the company offers many new features are ready to rival app WhatsApp.
Here are the top 5 features overtakes by the Telegram app over WhatsApp:
1 – the possibility to modify the messages sent:
Considered a feature (to modify messages sent) of the most important features available in the application Telegram, both in the smartphone or in the desktop version, if you send a message to one person on the app, and I discovered after sending it to contain information that is incorrect or contains spelling errors, or you want to replace a word with another one, or any amendment generally, the app lets you 48 hours after posting during which you can make any adjustments you want in the message.
You can modify the messages sent inside the application Telegram by following these steps:
- Long press on the sent message that you want to modify.
- Click on the option (Edit) Edit which appears on the pencil shape at the top of the screen if you use Telegram app in the phone.
- While if you use the desktop version of the app select the sent message that you want to modify, and will save you a partner has several options at the bottom of the screen option (Edit) Edit click on it.
- You can edit the text as you want, and then press send again. But keep in mind that the message that you modified will appear next to its icon, a small pen refers to the other party that the content of this letter has not been amended.
- If the other party was not available and did not read the message yet, you can delete the message completely from both sides, and shows to the other person any notice that you delete it. Unlike WhatsApp, which tells the other party that your message was deleted.
2 – notification smart:
Feature lets (notifications smart) in the Telegram user to mute notifications in any group to disturb it, but will get notices when one of the members of the group with reference to him, or when no one responded to the letters. A feature not available in WhatsApp so far.
3. the group permissions:
The application Telegram users to set permissions for the virtual submission of all the group members from posting certain types of content, or even prevent some members from sending messages altogether, and allow the administrators group just to chat.
4 – the possibility of sending letters without sound:
Enables Telegram users to send messages to individuals or groups in societies without a notification sound, just press and hold on the Send button then choose (Send without audio) Send without sound. Will receive a recipient notification as usual, but his phone won’t make a sound, and this feature is a great option to send messages without disturbing the recipient.
5 – secret talks self-destruction:
If you have reasons to worry about privacy and security while you are with someone, the Telegram allows you to use the secret talks, as you can activate the self-destruct timer so that different messages, and files from your device and the other party after it has been read or opened.
Stimulate all of the secret conversations on your phone and refuse to the servers of Telegram, this means that you just can access in the device that created them, and died immediately log out or delete the app.
Start secret chat in Telegram, you can follow the following steps:
- Scroll to the Telegram app, and press the list choices, which is a three horizontal lines in the top right corner.
- Click on the option (confidential conversation New) New Secret Chat.
- Select the contact that you want to communicate with her through the menu, then start the conversation.
- To activate the self-destruct timer; tap on the clock icon – that appears next to the box, typing in iOS, and at the top of the conversation screen in the Android system.
- Then choose the time you want, and will Several when you read the future of the message (when shown next to them the marks of a true Green). When the time expires, the dump of the message from both devices like you didn’t write.
- Works self-destructing with only the messages that you send after you do it, and does not affect previous messages.
And remember that secret talks tied to the device, if started a conversation secret from one of your devices, you won’t find in another device. If you log out, you will lose all your secret chats. You can also create several secret talks with the same person if desired.