Don’t ask the need to disable the keyboard for security reasons only, for example: – when watching a video and export a movie on the laptop with your child, you will need to lock the keyboard temporarily to prevent it from closing the video or pause it by pressing on the keys. Or let’s say that the time has come to clean the computer and came round to the keyboard, but the computer works and there are some unfinished projects and do not want not to include. In such cases, it will turn off the laptop temporarily is the best option .
But unfortunately, I don’t have all of Windows 10 and macOS is an easy option to disable the keyboard from Settings. However, it is not impossible and you don’t need to do turn off the machine to be able to do so. There are many free tools available that will help you complete this task successfully with ease. Let’s learn some from this article.
A way to disable the cable resources of the laptop by removing the definition of the keyboard
- Click on Windows key + letter R with.
- Type “devmgmt.msc” in the Run window that appears in front of you.
- In the “Device Manager” window, double-click keyboard.
- Right-click the definition of a keyboard connected to the computer; the default is keyboard device HID.
- From the drop-down menu, click the option to “uninstall the device”.
- Click “Uninstall” to confirm the command.
- You must now turn off the keyboard. If you want to restart it again, you must restart the computer
The second way is through the use of program BlueLife KeyFreeze
BlueLife KeyFreeze | portable program (no installation is required), and free simple for Windows. This program helps you to disable laptop temporarily, and unlike many of the tools.
The program features
- This tells the program to modify all of the keyboard buttons, including the buttons functions and energy.
- It also gives the mouse perfectly hides the cursor as if there were no peripherals connected to your computer mobile.
How to work
- Once you run the program, will show its icon in the Notification Area on the taskbar will start the countdown for 5 seconds before the lock.
- After that, if you want to restart the keyboard and mouse back, Press the buttons Ctrl + Alt + F together.
- There are many settings available for the program as it should be .
- And you can access it by right-clicking on the icon and choose “options” from the drop-down menu.