If you subscribe to a package or internet package is limited, you’ll be very upset when, surprised to find that the phone automatically downloaded all the updates available for the applications. Will have a direct impact on the loss of those packets. Fortunately, you can prevent the phone from automatically download updates to keep the package through these easy ways that we use in the following lines.
A way to prevent the phone from automatically download updates
Stop update all the apps
Because Google Play Store is the flagship store for downloading apps on Android phones, it’s definitely responsible for updating those apps. So, there is an option under Settings store gives you the option to allow apps to update automatically whenever you are connected to the internet either via the phone or data Wi-Fi or not to update apps automatically even if you are connected to the internet. You can take this action after applying the following steps:
- Open the Google Play Store.
- Click the menu button in the top right.
- Choose from the list of settings.
- In Settings, tap Auto-update apps.
- Show you a window with three options.
- The first is to turn off the update apps to Android completely.
Thus, when there is a new update for one of installed applications. It will not be downloaded automatically, you will be notified of the availability of the update and you can then determine if you want to update or not. Thus, you can also check in the updates in the Android application instead of updating automatically.
Stop updating specific apps
In the case of application of the previous step and disable the auto update on all apps, but you want to install a specific application and not to move automatically. Or, on the contrary, want to prevent a specific application from the automatic update. You can also do this through the option of hidden in the Google Play Store. You can enable it if you want to perform automatic update of the application or specific apps, or disable the update for specific applications. All you have to do is take the following steps:
- Open the Play Store.
- Type the name of the app in place of the search.
- Click on the search results.
- In the top right, Press the menu button.
- You will see the option “Enable Automatic Update”.
- Turn it off if you want to prevent the update this app automatically.
- You can apply the same steps on all apps that you want to disable from Automatic Update, while the app will update the other automatically without problems.