Are you excited for the features and the new changes in iOS 14, iPadOS 14 and want to try it? Follow us here to learn more about how to install free demo version system iOS 14, iPadOS 14.
Apple recently announced about the launch of the next major version of iOS وiPadOS in the conference of developers WWDC20, as it allowed both versions of experimental ad hoc test on the iPhone and iPad. On 9 July, to provide the very iOS 14 for anyone who has the demo version year.
I know of
Keep in mind it’s a bad idea generally run the demo version on your iPhone or iPad basic due to the presence of performance issues and other errors must be resolved later, will have to wipe your device back to iOS 13.
Below we’ll look at how to install the free demo version general.
How to install the demo version year iOS 14, iPadOS 14
- Make a backup copy of your iPhone or your iPad on your Mac or PC (it is recommended that Apple work version via iCloud)
- Head to Apple’s website for the experimental system on your iPhone or iPad and sign up if you haven’t already done so
- For installation, click on a iOS 14 (or iPadOS 14)
- Swipe down a bit and click on Download Profile Download Profile
- Follow the instructions to install the demo version year iOS 14
- Click on the “Allow profile” Allow to download the profile, and press Close
- Go to Settings on your iOS device and tap on the Profile Downloaded near the top
- Click on “Install” to Install in the upper right corner, enter your passcode if necessary
Read the agreement approved, and then click install the Install twice more
- Click on Done and then on the “General” General the top right
- Drag to the top and select “Software Update” Software update
- Supposed to see iOS 14 available, click “Download and install” Download and Install
Here’s how it looks all of these steps in pictures: