If you use one version Android rough, you know that the update to Android 9-foot navigation gestures, but instead of getting rid of the navigation buttons entirely, kept the back button which disappears and shows as needed, which will change often with Android 10.
It seems that Google is working on improving the system of gestures to be less disruptive to update Android Q, according to the model principle obtained by the developers of XDA, will be replaced back button make a withdrawal tablet gestures to the left, so the gestures of the Android system will be as follows:
- Click on the tablet gestures takes you to the Home screen.
- Click and hold on the disc do Assistant Google.
- Draw up a short distance takes you to the App Open recently and the option to multitask.
- Drag up long distance takes you to the app.
- Drag the disk to the right will display open applications recently.
- Drag quickly to the right will take you to the last application I visited.
- Drag the disk to the Left leads to the implementation of refer.
In the meantime, this is still a prototype under development and may change when you detect Google Android system Q, which will usually be a conference of developers in May.