The recently announced Apple reported earnings for the third fiscal quarter of 2020, in spite of the pandemic COVID-19 continuing economic uncertainty caused by the epidemic, however, this quarter came in better than the same quarter of last year.
The company announced revenues of 59.7 million and earnings of $ 11.25 million. This compares to revenues totaling 53.8 million and profits of 10.04 million reported in the same quarter of last year.
I know of
CEO Apple, Tim Cook, pointed out the growth in the profits of the company’s products, added that under Times of uncertainty, this performance serves as a testimony to the important role Apple products in the lives of its customers and the innovation of Apple, which is relentless.
Profit of Apple in the last quarter of the second year 2020, by region
As has become accustomed, do not inform Apple of unit sales for any products of its own hardware. Instead, the reported distribution of revenue by product category. In the following these numbers for the fiscal second quarter from the year 2020:
- 26.42 million: iPhone (an increase of 1.66% on an annual basis)
- 13.16 million: Services (an increase of 14.85% on an annual basis)
- 7.08 million: computers Mac (an increase of 21.63% on an annual basis)
- 6.58 million: iPad (an increase of 31.04% on an annual basis)
- 6.45 billion dollars: wearables, and accessories (an increase of 16.74% year on year)
In the wake of the profits of the Apple standard for the second quarter of 2020, shares of Apple AAPL almost 5% in after-hours trading – surpassing the level of $ 400.