Started Apple to communicate with the developers regarding the changes to the tax and foreign exchange rates which will affect the prices in the App Store in addition to amending the proceeds of the developers in some selected countries. For the countries that will be the price of the App Store, some of the changes include :
- Czech Republic : the decrease prices of apps and in-app purchases ( with the exception of the procurement of renewable automatically ).
- India : will drop the prices of apps and in-app purchases ( including subscriptions renewed automatically ).
- Turkey, Nigeria, Belarus, and Armenia : will increase the prices of apps and in-app purchases ( with the exception of the procurement of renewable automatically ).
Behind the scenes, will Apple manage the collection of taxes and taxes to the authorities in the following countries according to the tax :
- Armenia : a 20%
- Belarus : 20% of
- Saudi Arabia : a 5%
- Switzerland : change from 8% to 7.7%
- Turkey : 18% the
- United Arab Emirates : a 5%
The post Apple TV update the price in the App Store in some countries appeared first on electronic.