Yesterday, Apple did what – you wouldn’t believe it – didn’t for a whole week – she has released another beta update for iOS. This time this update was iOS number 13.3, which first became available for registered developers, and now came to program participants pre-testing. To participate, you must register on the Apple website and download active beta-profile, open access to servers that distribute the test version updates.
See also: Readers AppleInsider.ru told whether they are satisfied with iOS 13
iOS 13.3 is the third functional iOS update 13, which still includes significant innovations. Most likely, the main functions that Apple has planned for this operating system version will be available with the release of the second or even third beta build. It is common practice for the company, which first checks the stability of the updates, and then proceeds to test the key innovations.
What’s new in iOS 1 beta 13.3
- Fixed a bug that prevented iOS devices 13.2 to keep in memory a large number of applications;
- In the Settings there is a separate item to disable keyboard with Emoji;
- Have the opportunity to limit the communication with the selected subscribers via the “Screen time”;
- Updated the Apple Watch icon on the application icon Watch;
- Added the ability to control settings AirPods Pro using the “Universal access”;
- The iPad introduces the ability to switch between different modes AirPods Pro via the control Point.
See also: iPhone runs out of power prematurely? Install iOS 13.2
To date, the main innovation iOS 13.3 can be considered the correction of a failure in the work of multi-tasking, which manifested itself with the release of iOS 13.2 a week earlier. After the upgrade, some users have complained that their device has lost the ability to maintain multiple background apps at once. Therefore, it was necessary to switch from one program to another as the previous one simply rebooted. This happened with any application from YouTube from the built-in client Camera.
New iOS 13.3
Apparently, iOS 13.3 will be the first iOS update that came out after iOS 13, a truly new features. The fact that the two previous update, issued in series, contained mostly those innovations that were announced at WWDC’2019 and originally intended for the iOS 13. And as the last claimed feature became available to users iOS release 13.2, there is reason to believe that fresh version of the operating system Apple has prepared something interesting.