The presentation of Apple are always waiting with a special look. But the future of the event, which will take place this fall seem to be the most anticipated in recent times. According to the analyst Ming-Chi Kuo (Ming-Chi Kuo), Apple will update almost all product lines.
Ming-Chi Kuo is known for the authenticity of their insider information, which further fuels the interest. He said that in addition to the three new iPhone, Apple will update nearly all of the Mac and MacBook line, will unveil a new iPad with a thin frame and Face ID, announces the release of the Apple Watch 4 generation with a larger display, will show the new AirPods and will announce the release date of the wireless charging AirPower.
The budget iPhone will be available in new colors
So here’s all the products that Apple plans to update:
- iPhone three new iPhone models: iPhone X (5.8″ OLED), iPhone Plus X (6.5″ OLED) and a budget iPhone (6.1″, LCD);
- Mac – Apple updates MacBook, MacBook Pro, iMac and Mac Mini that will be running Intel’s 8-th generation;
- MacBook Air – in addition, Apple will finally replace the MacBook Air, the new budget model;
- iPad – new iPad Pro will be equipped with Face ID, and will receive a thin frame on the sides (the Home button). The tablets should be out in two dimensions: 12.9″ and 11″;
The new iPad will have a noticeably thinner frame around the display
- Apple Watch – and two new models (38 mm and 42 mm) will receive increased displays (1.57″ and 1.78″, respectively), improved sensor measuring the heartbeat;
- AirPower – announced last autumn, wireless charging is likely to be released this fall;
- AirPods – wireless headphones can also be updated this fall.
4 Apple Watch will be equipped with a larger display
What you most expect from Apple this fall?