This update is extremely important for all who bought the iPhone 11 because it offers feature Deep Fusion developed for image processing, which uses the engine of the new Apple TV A13 Bionic to take pictures of the richest in detail and the configuration and lower noise significantly. As we are the owners of old phones offer us the Apple TV codes image updated and additional. The new update also came to support the AirPods Pro launched by Apple today. This update also includes bug fixes and improvements.
New in the iOS system 13.2 in accordance with the Apple TV…
● Deep Fusion for iPhone 11, iPhone 11 Pro and iPhone 11 Pro Max engine uses A13 Bionic nervous to take pictures of multiple levels, diverse exposure, and conduct analysis for each pixel separately, and then merge the best parts of the photos together to produce images richer in detail and configuration and less interference significantly, especially in low-light scenes medium.
● The possibility to change the video resolution directly from camera application for iPhone 11, iPhone 11 Pro and iPhone 11 Pro Max.
● More than 70 Icon Image new and features: animals, foods, activities, and symbols image new recordings to use, the symbolic image of a neutral gender, and the possibility to choose the degree of color of skin time of the couple.
● The pronunciation of the letters with Siri to read your incoming messages out loud through the AirPods.
● Support AirPods Pro.
Apply the product
●Allows you to video HomeKit safe capture, store, and watch the encrypted video from the surveillance cameras, in complete privacy, and includes the ability to discover people and animals and cars.
●Enable you to routers that support HomeKit control over the way the availability of extensions, HomeKit on the internet or in your home.
●Privacy settings to if you want to help improve Siri Dictation or not, by allowing Apple to store voice interactions with Siri and dictation.
● Option to delete the record of the history of Siri and dictation of the settings for Siri.
This update also includes bug fixes and other improvements. This update:
● Fix a problem that may prevent auto-filling passwords in third-party apps.
● Solves the problem may prevent the appearance of the keyboard when using the search.
● Address the problem may lead to lack of success of the draw to move to the Home screen on the iPhone X and newer.
● Fix the problem of lead to send the Messages application notice only one though enable repeat alerts.
● Address the problem may lead to the display of Messages application phone number instead of contact name.
● Solves the problem of lead-to-contact-display previously open instead of the list of contacts when you start the Contacts application.
● Fix a problem that may prevent to save modifications when you use the plug.
● Solve the problem may lead to the disappearance of the notes saved temporarily.
● Fix the problem may lead to incomplete copy iCloud Backup is successful after pressing the backup now in Settings.
● Improves performance when using AssistiveTouch to implement the app switcher.
Before the update make sure to take a backup of the contents of your device whether on your cloud or on the application of an iTunes
To update your device do the following steps…
Go to Settings -> General -> Software Update, will show you that there is an update available.
You can click on learn more for details on the update.
To download the update should contact the Wi-Fi preferably to connect your device to the charger and then press the button “download and install” and you will see the terms and conditions seal of approval.
After the update is finished the device will restart. After several steps you will complete the update.