We present to your attention the next issue of the news program news from Apple. Today it will be the new iPad, iPhone price drops X, WWDC 2018 and much more.
1. Each year the authoritative edition of Fast Company publishes a rating of the most innovative companies, and recently saw the release of the rating of 2018. Apple, which last year were content with a fourth place, this time topped the list. According to the publication, Apple has launched on the market several innovative products: AirPods has set a new standard for wireless headphones, the Apple Watch 3 series pinned the entire watchmaking industry, and iPhone X won the hearts of even skeptical users.
2. Apple again register its colorful logo, which the company first began using in 1977. The appropriate application of the Corporation was filed in the U.S. patent office in December of last year. As stated in the document, Apple wants to use this logo on caps, hats and other accessories — the emergence of a new “Apple” for iPhone, iPad and Mac are not talking. The company already sells t-shirts with the “rainbow” logo in your campus, so in this case Apple just decided to protect a brand image.
3. All the apps will appear in App Store after April of this year, you must maintain a Super Retina display in the iPhone X. the Corresponding letter Apple sent the developers of the programs. The new rules mean that developers of new applications should take into account the cut in the top of the iPhone display X programs work correctly, and also features 5.8-inch OLED display.
4. Soon Apple will start selling at least two new iPad. This confirms the document published by the Eurasian economic Commission. The registration act contains a mention of the brand tablet of the company under previously unknown rooms, ready to rise in domestic retail.
Given the previous experience of the appearance of information about upcoming Apple products in the database, we can assume that the release of the new iPad to be released in the next few weeks. Most likely, the presentation, the official data which are not currently available, will be held in early March.
In the past, the Eurasian economic Commission repeatedly became the supplier leaks about upcoming Apple products. One of the most memorable cases was the publication of information about all the hardware innovations of the brand in the run-up to the September presentation of 2016. The regulator unwittingly confirmed the release of the iPhone 7, 7 Plus and AirPods wireless headphones.
5. Price iPhone X with memory of 64 GB in Russia dropped to 65 thousand rubles, which is almost 20% cheaper than it was at the start. This is evidenced by data independent of system “Yandex.Market.”
Comparative analysis of prices showed that the cheapest “top ten” brick and mortar stores offer. While Apple sells the base iPhone X price 80 000 rubles, from selected retailers the minimum price of the smartphone can be up to 64 000.
Large retailers tend not to lag behind their more enterprising rivals. For example, in the original retail MTS and “Beeline” iPhone X can be purchased for 75 000 rubles. For 1000 rubles more expensive smartphone offers online-hypermarket Ozon.
The top version iPhone X also lost in price significantly. Low price model, which failed to detect AppleInsider equal to 72 890 rubles. From authorized Resellers again excelled MTS. There are “a dozen” is 85 190 rubles against almost 92 000 in the Apple Online Store.
6. Worldwide developers conference organized by Apple, this year may take place in the period 4 to 8 June. Such information with journalists MacRumors shared sources familiar with the situation. The event will probably be held in the Convention center McEnery in the Californian city of San Jose.
Analysis of the date of the reservation to the Convention center McEnery confirmed the words of the interlocutors MacRumors. This is the only time period corresponding in duration to the traditional 4-5 days that Apple assigns to the event. Other events included in the list McEnery, either already known, or last much longer.
It is expected that at WWDC 2018 Apple will unveil updates proprietary operating systems this year, according to Craig Federighi waiting for a “cultural shift”, and maybe some hardware products. At last year’s conference was first demonstrated HomePod speaker, monoblock iMac Pro and a pair of the new iPad Pro.