We present to your attention the next issue of the news program news from Apple. Tonight we will focus on the presentation of the March, iPhone X second generation and more!
1. The music streaming service Spotify will soon officially work in Russia. This was stated by General Director of the Swedish company Daniel Ek, without naming, however, exact date of launch of the service. The output of Spotify into new markets is part of a campaign to expand the audience of listeners. Obviously, the decision on the need for further expansion of the product was made under the influence of news about the unprecedented speed of growth of subscribers to Apple Music.
2. This week Apple unveiled its spring series of straps for the Apple Watch. Seasonal update includes over a dozen new bracelets from silicone, nylon and even leather. Sales of the updated collection of straps start at the end of this month. To buy a novelty in Russia will be possible at the official online store of the company, and subsequently the partners at a price of $ 49.
3. Apple and IBM announced the intention to develop machine learning technology in the framework of the joint project on improving the framework Core ML. Joint efforts will help companies more thoroughly to advance the development of artificial intelligence and use the best practices for developing smart apps for iPhone with the function of recognition of objects. The project of “smart” applications involves the creation of a professional, able to help people of different professions.
4. iPhone X second generation will be cheaper to produce by about 10% than last year’s model, according to DigiTimes, citing Apple suppliers. Given that many of the achievements of the manufacturer, including Face ID, will be used without changes, we can assume that the retail price can actually be below 1000 dollars.
5. Already this Tuesday will be the first in 2018, Apple. Judging by the recent leaks, the highlight of the program, as usual in the spring, to become the iPad. The company has already registered in Russia two tablets with previously unknown identifiers, and we predict that will be the iPad Pro with Face ID support, and an updated iPad mini, which is already quite sat in the queue for update.
Also there is the assumption that the light will see the second generation iPhone SE, rumors of which also appear from time to time. And as our experience shows, no smoke without fire usually does not happen.
In the day of the presentation, 20:00 Moscow time, according to our tradition, we will conduct a podcast and live text stream on the page live.appleinsider.ru, so join in! It will be interesting!
6. Apple continues to expand the fleet of driverless cars. Since January, the number avtopilotiruemy vehicles at the disposal of Apple has increased from 27 to 45.
The constant expansion of the fleet reflects not only the explicit interest of Apple technology auto-pilot, but also about the quantitative superiority of the company over competitors. According to the California transport Department, in a Tesla, there are only 39 cars with the autopilot, and Uber — 29.
Apple is testing the autopilot on the Lexus RX450h. Each instance is equipped with a system of location-based sensors, perimeter cameras, and ultra-precise rangefinder. Despite the high-tech equipment, behind the wheel of each car must present driver, capable in case of emergency to take control into their own hands.
7. iPhone X color Blush Gold can be sold in the near future. According to the publication 9To5Mac, Apple has already started production of the first batch of smartphones in the new color scheme, which will be announced during the March presentation in Chicago.
A leading analyst of KGI Securities Ming-Chi Kuo predicted the release of the iPhone X in a new color even before the release of the smartphone. According to experts, the delay model in the gold version can be caused by production problems faced by the partners of the company. In this regard, it was decided to move the launch date of new products.
The X in the Blush Gold color looks very strange on the background of rumors that the production model will be discontinued this summer. Reserves of “dozens” should be enough to satisfy the demand of the consumers until the fall of 2018, when will be released an updated line of smartphones with edge-to-edge displays.