We present to your attention the next issue of the news program news from Apple. Today we will talk about the three cameras in the iPhone, iOS 12 and more!
1. The new operating system iOS 12, which will be presented in June of this year, will contain a number of improvements in Face ID, which will allow the facial recognition work even better and more accurate. So, Face ID on iOS 12 will allow users to unlock the iPhone in the case if the device is rotated horizontally.
2. The popular gaming platform Steam has announced the release of two mobile applications that will essentially allow you to play games from your library directly to your iPhone. With the app, Steam Link, users will be able to run the game on Mac or Windows computer, and then to broadcast a picture on your iPhone or iPad. Play in this will be using gamepads and controllers.
3. HomePod can get native support for the Calendar app in iOS 11.4. The innovation will allow owners of the speakers to interact with their calendars, driving them by voice using Siri.
The HomePod’s debut, which was expected by millions of Apple fans worldwide, was marred by the limited functionality of the product. One of the biggest disappointments was a stripped down version of Siri, which the manufacturer has equipped the speaker. No one could not think that the assistant, over the years, learn more than a dozen languages, will not be able to read the list of cases.
I would like to believe that the calendar and the ability to create stereo pairs using multiple HomePod are not the only innovations that are waiting for the smart speaker from Apple.
4. Triple the camera in the iPhone is to be sure Investitsionny analyst Jeff PU. In his opinion, Apple vypustit smartphone with optional module main camera, which will significantly improve the quality of mobile photography, not earlier than September 2019.
The idea of applying a third module in the camera of smartphone is Huawei. The Chinese manufacturer has equipped the flagship Huawei P20 Pro. Thanks to the matrix with a resolution of 40 MP device fails to capture much more detail in photographs than the usual smartphone camera.
Earlier, a statement about the plans of Apple to release the iPhone with three main cameras were made by a Taiwanese publication Economic Daily News. As noted with reference to informed sources, the add-on module brings the possibility of five-times zoom without loss of quality.
5. 6.5-inch X iPhone Plus size is comparable to the iPhone 8 Plus, reports Japanese resource Mac Otakara, citing sources in the supply chain. Despite this, the model will be slightly thicker because of the main camera module, which will tower over the main part of the case by analogy with the original iPhone X.
In the presented image it is possible to estimate how large (or, conversely, small) iPhone will be X Plus. To fit 6.5-inch display housing a 5.5-inch version will succeed in reducing the part and also by getting rid of vacant sites at the top and bottom, which previously housed back key on the Desk.
In addition, stresses Mac Otakara, conventionally available iPhone X will indeed be equipped with a 6.1-inch display, made by technology IPS. The model will be much cheaper than the original iPhone X and iPhone X Plus, but will retain their distinctive features. One of the confirmed innovation budget news will be to support the interface Face ID.