We present to your attention the next issue of the news program news from Apple. Today it will be Touch ID in the display color iPhone and more!
1. Payment service Apple Pay, earned on the territory of Ukraine. The first Ukrainian Bank card which you can add to the Wallet became “Privat”.
2. In the popular Telegram messenger may soon be able to carry out group calls. References this function was found in the update code on GitHub. Information with the corresponding screenshot appeared in the channel Telegram Beta. Apparently, the developers of the messenger seriously considering the introduction of the group audio calling.
3. Screens iPhone X and iPad Pro was recognized as the best in the industry. This became known from the press release from the Society for Information Display, in which it announced the winners of the event Display Week. The experts noted the availability of innovative technologies, and praised the overall quality of the displays.
10.5 and 12.9-inch iPad Pro won the “Display of the year” and was recognized as the best among all tablets. A large role was played by technology, True Tone and ProMotion. Tablets boast natural colors in any light, and through the display of 120 Hz provides a smooth and clear picture in all situations. In addition, there was a very high response speed with Apple Pencil.
iPhone X was nominated for best screen among all smartphones. Modern design with no frame, new OLED technology that was first applied in iPhone, support HDR and HDR10, high contrast, wide color range of DCI-P3, and the presence of True Tone – all this is possible to win an unconditional victory over the competition.
The award ceremony will be held on may 23, 2018 in the event Display Week.
4. Apple may be working on an updated fingerprint scanner, which is supposed to be placed under the screen. This new type of fingerprint module will be much more accurate and faster than any analogue. It is reported by Korean portal, citing its own intelligence sources.
Apple wouldn’t be the first if you implement this technology in their smartphones. For example, Vivo X20 Plus UD now has podanym fingerprint scanner. This module is optical, while in the Apple plan to use advanced ultrasonic sensors
It should be noted that the ultrasonic fingerprint modules are the most expensive and most difficult to produce among all.
5. Apple plans to use the additional colors in a new low-cost iPhone, writes 9to5Mac, citing insiders in the market. According to journalists, the smartphone will be available in blue, yellow and pink. About the use of plastic instead of aluminium (as in 5c) yet no one speaks. Moreover, it contradicts the strategy of Apple, which describes itself as a “green” company.
Two new iPhone with OLED displays will be aimed at the premium market, while third — TFT-LCD — designed for the middle segment.
The most affordable iPhone for the 2018 model year with a screen diagonal of 6.1 inches, according to analysts, will be evaluated by the manufacturer at 799 dollars. To reduce the price to such an extent will allow the rejection of the OLED-matrix in favor of LCD and maybe reducing the RAM to 2 GB. The rest of the smartphone will not differ from more expensive models.