We present to your attention the next issue of the news program news from Apple. Today we will talk about mining on the iPhone, the voice recognition in the iPhone and more!
1. 15 October, Apple introduced the fourth beta version of iOS 12.1, watchOS 5.1 and 12.1 tvOS for users who have developer accounts. The release of the updates took place less than a week since the release of previous revisions.
2. ICloud account of some users of Apple devices have been hacked in the large-scale phishing attack. According to The Wall Street Journal, citing an official statement of representatives of the company.
3. Keyboard “butterfly” second generation that Apple installs in MacBook Pro 2018 model year, is prone to failure due to dust is not less than its predecessor. This is reported by the owners of the laptop who are faced with zalipanie keys.
Apple sent out to journalists, it-editions of invitation to your formal event. It will take place October 30, is unusual for Apple. If you believe the content of the invitation, this time the company decided to hold a presentation in new York, and, to be completely accurate, at the Brooklyn Academy of music. Due to the change in time zones the event will start at 17:00 Moscow time, not 20:00 as it used to be.
On the invitation shows the company logo in a colorful haze with intricate signature, which can be translated into Russian language roughly as “something in construction”. Apparently, thus Apple could hint at the release of a brand-new device previously unheard of in the lineup of the company. What exactly this may be is anyone’s guess.
What Apple will reveal on October presentation
Rumored to be on the October event Apple will introduce an updated line of iPad Pro with edge-to-edge display and supports face recognition, the 13-inch MacBook with Retina display that will forever supplant MacBook Air, and 2 AirPods. Wireless headphones second-generation can receive more advanced filling, the verbal function activate Siri and protection from water and dust.
AppleInsider.ru as always, will conduct a text broadcast of the event, which can be viewed on the live page.
5. Apple working on voice recognition technology a Voice ID. It follows from the materials of the patent and trademark office registered the patent with the relevant content. The future interface will be able to capture the unique features of timbre and fluctuation of voice ligaments of the user and will eventually be able to replace Face ID as an even more sophisticated method of identification of defects of face recognition technology.
That Apple plans to use a Voice ID, that is when you unlock with your smartphone, not to recognize votes of different people when working with Siri, directly specifies the description of the invention. As can be seen in the presented drawings, voice unlocking will be even easier than the front, since it will not require a user in the field of view of the smartphone. All you have to do is say the code phrase, after which the smartphone will either unlock it, or will be prompted to enter a password.
Ask the smartphone to remove the lock using your voice without touching it, as required by the Face ID and Touch ID, much better if he lies on the table and your hands doing anything or soiled. But even if the Voice ID will not replace other ways of identifying completely, it has the potential to become one of the most popular, at least in some usage scenarios.
6. Despite the fact that since the presentation of the new smartphones Apple a little time has passed, the Network began to appear the first details about the new products 2019. Known TF International Securities analyst, Ming Chi Kuo, well known for his accurate predictions, told what to expect from the iPhone line in the next year. According to Kuo, Apple is going to keep the current lineup with the iPhone of 5.8, 6.1 and 6.5-inch screens.
If you believe the analysts, the product line of Apple smartphones in 2019, as now, will include three devices. It is assumed that the novelties will become identical to the iPhone XS iPhone XS iPhone Max and XR design. Diagonal and technology of the screens in turn also will not protect any significant changes. Two older models will come with a slightly more advanced OLED displays, while the “budget” version will be equipped with the usual LCD matrix. Apparently, Apple has finally gave up his practice to radically upgrade the appearance of their smartphones every two years.
Anyway, while there is no authentic information about novelties in 2019. According to reports, the updated smartphone should get a powerful CPU A13 Apple with the Neural Engine of the second generation, the camera comes with three lenses, improved Face ID, and pen support Apple Pencil.
To discuss these and other Apple news in our Telegram chat.