After just three days after releasing the fifth beta version of iOS 12.3, Apple has released another build system to registered developers. Apparently, the release of the public version of iOS 12.3 is closer than ever – and the developers at an accelerated pace correct all identified errors and inaccuracies. Download update as by “air” and a special section on the Apple website.
Traditionally, Apple does not lead the list of changes, limited to vague wording that the update fixes bugs and improves the performance of all compatible devices.
The build number of iOS 12.3 beta 6 — 16F5156a. The size of the update does not exceed the size of 100 MB (assuming you are upgrading from beta versions).
Most likely, iOS 12.3 will be available for downloading to all users in late may. Presumably, 27-28 numbers. It’s then possible to load the public version of other operating systems: macOS 10.14.5, tvOS 12.3 and watchOS 5.1.2.
Recall that in iOS 12.3 were found the following changes
- Updated app icon TV;
- Fully updated interface the app TV;
- Service support Apple TV Channels;
- Mention Apple Card;
- Wallet now shows the exact location of the place of purchase.
How to install a beta version of iOS 12.3?
First of all it is necessary to register in the pre-test.
- First go to the appropriate section on the official Apple website;
- Input Apple ID and autoresume;
- Select the device that we will use to install the beta versions;
- It remains only to install a beta profile and reboot the device;
- After that, you can check the “Update AT” for the presence of new assemblies.
We offer you to subscribe to our channel in “Yandex.Zen”. There you can find the exclusive materials that are not on the website.