Are you looking for the application of a suitable translation to translate books, documents, or photos or prints in general? Application scanner translator Scanner Translate will help you with that, as it can recognize texts drawn from printed sheets and then translate it into the language that you want with ease!
Features application Scanner translate :
- Translation of documents, translation of books, documents, images and PDF files into any language.
- Easy to use anywhere, take this scanner mobile documents anywhere you go for your business needs daily.
- Do not need internet connection to open your files, where are stored all the surveys internally on your device.
- Multi-page, where you can scan the largest number of pages at a time.
- Protect your documents by lock folders and scan for a password.
- Sort the documents by date and time or name
- Auto enhance photo quality and scan.
- Electronic signature
- Support Arabic 100% and supports most of the languages of the world also
- The application uses the servers of Google Inc save the best results to the user in the file transfer and processing
- Provide annotations or adding customized watermark to the documents available to you.
- In addition to these great features, you can share your documents easily in pdf or jpeg format with others via social media or e-mail attachments, and share scanned documents and convert them to cloud services like dropbox or evernote or box or onedrive or google drive.
- You can now download the app for free and enjoy a period of free experience.
- Updated the program today and add great features in addition to the ease and clarity of use.
- Devices: iPhone, iPod are formed and iPad.
- The operating system appropriate: iOS version 8.0 and above.
- Suitable for: everyone.
- Size: 64 MB only.
You can now download application Scanner translate for free and enjoy a period of free trial for 3 days, after which you can in-app subscription fees monthly depending on the package that you want.
Link to the app from the Saudi App Store:
Link to the app from anywhere in the world: