In preparation for the “Choice Awards users” (Users’ Choice Awards) by the end of November, I tested Google number of apps and games famous experience unique to Android, to say users to vote no.
The prize includes 4 labels: application andgames , movies and books. Seems to be a vote, users are available exclusively to certain countries. Here’s the nominations for apps and then games.
- Morphin: create animated GIFs with the use of the technique of CGI.
- Post-it: notes.
- 21 Buttons: a social network for those interested in fashion.
- Enlight Pixaloop: moving pictures.
- Peloton: fitness and exercise.
- Boosted: helps to manage time and enhance productivity.
- Concepts: draw a sketch of the design concept.
- Video Editor: to add the effects of the “back” of the videos.
- Scripts: to teach to write in English, Korean, Japanese, Chinese, Russian and Latin.
- Ablo: social network that allows text conversations and video chat among users.
- Pokemon Masters (adventure-role-playing)
- Mario Kart Tour (race car)
- AFK Arena (fighting role-playing)
- Harry Potter: Wizards Unite (adventure)
- The Mighty Quest for Epic Loot (adventure-role-playing)
- Archero (action)
- Auto Chess (strategy)
- Brawl Stars (ActionScript)
- Call of Duty: Mobile (ActionScript straighten)
- The Elder Scrolls: Blades (role-play)
- Dota Underlords (strategy)
- Vineyard Valley (normal)
- RAID: Shadow Legends (fighting role-playing)
- Stardew Valley (role-play)
Read also best apps passwords on Android