Brave will give users 100 thousand BAT, and in the app on Android have a tip

Browser open-source Brave along with native utilitarian token BAT now and then flashed in the headlines. The project is again the center of attention, as the new version of the Android app finally integrated the function of Brave Rewards. Besides, on the official blog there was a message that the company is ready to give 100 thousand tokens BAT users Brave on the operating system Google.

According to the publication, each BAT will cost $ 5. Users can obtain it simply by pressing a special button.

Just to clarify, specifically in this release the app for Android includes the ability to give and receive tips. An advertising section (and, accordingly, earnings for viewing ads) is not provided.

Moreover, the Brave founder Brendan Eich said in an interview with Fast Company about generating income and the future of the project. According to him, the confidential algorithms to match ads with user interests. The ads will be exactly where you will authorize a publisher. All ads will be static, that is, without any wild jumps and dance charts. And it will not affect the income of publishers.

See also: BAT increased by 32 percent on the day. What is the reason?

The founder of Brave also noted that the project pays 70 percent of the profits to the owner advertising space. The remaining 30 percent is divided equally between the Brave and the end user.

That is why our logo is the triangle — it impersonates the user, advertiser and publisher. So far no one has tried this model. And it is quite complicated. This is our vector for several years ahead.

In cryptodata of hontarov would be easy to find and other helpful information. For current course BAT and the other coins are easy to follow in this ranking.

Subscribe to our channel in the Telegram. Here soon!

0 Comments on “Brave will give users 100 thousand BAT, and in the app on Android have a tip”

  1. I just want to say I am just newbie to blogging and really enjoyed your web blog Likely I’m want to bookmark your site You absolutely come with exceptional stories Many thanks for sharing with us your web page

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *