If you are a user of the iPhone app, even I met many of the apps with paid content, on the other hand, other apps offer subscriptions weekly, monthly or annually, and maybe you are a victim of these contributions to take your balance without your knowledge, today we put way to manage and control !
What are the contributions that you’re talking about?
We mean that the contributions of some of the services that be in the form of apps on the iPhone and iPad, where the company is the developer and the service in the application, and for the benefit of the whole or of some of the additional services, you will have to subscribe for a week or a month or a year, depending on your desire according to the offers available.
Normally let that the free subscription for a week or a month or more for free, but after the end of the trial period is directly renew your subscription and deduct the subscription amount from your account of the iTunes and will automatically Renew, and that’s what upset a lot of users, but some did not know the way to manage it.
Related topic: tip – Apple TV add section to installation of paid apps for the App Store
What should you do to manage contributions?
If you’re someone who participated in some of the services for a free trial period, or participated actively in some of the services available via the applications, and want to lose these contributions and the abolition of some which consume the balance of your account of the iTunes, all you have to do the following:
Through your device iPhone or iPad:
- Go to “Settings” > [your name] > iTunes and App Store.
- Click on the Apple ID the top of the screen.
- Tap on “view Apple ID”. You may need to authenticate the Apple ID.
4. Click on the “subscribe” or Subscription.
5. Click on the subscription you want to manage.
6. Use options to manage your subscription. You can choose from display the involvement of different or clicking on the “Cancel subscription” to cancel your subscription. If cancelled subscription, it will stop your subscription at the end of the current billing cycle.
We have always said that you who share in many of the services monitor your subscriptions, so as not to deduct any amounts from the contributions did not need to, or no longer need.
You can also review the following proposals:
- Explain how a refund for paid apps through the iPhone or iPad
- Explain how a refund for paid apps across the iTunes
Do you miss some services?
If you are a developer and publish your apps via the news app to reach for a large segment of Arab users to reason across the following mail: firstname.lastname@example.org will your app soon in the list of News Apps if level befitting the user.
Do you want more apps and news?
Apps and News Apps for Apple, Android and not available on our pages via social networks, Follow us on our various Facebook and Twitter , and Google Plus , and Youtube , and Instagram , the Telegram