Application shortcuts (Shortcuts) with iOS 12 features hundreds of shortcuts to implement the functions of the application system and the third party, as you can create shortcuts for complex functions to implement them immediately activate the shortcut via the simple command to Siri or click on the shortcut.
There are tests equipped with the application task is easy, but the most beautiful that can create a long list of tasks and functions by using these shortcuts here We way that and then we’ll take some examples.
Tests Siri application shortcuts
You can go to Settings > Siri & Search > all the shortcuts to see the tests of the Siri-equipped, you can click on the + in front of each test and then click on the red button to record a name of the shortcut so that when you say “Hey Siri,” the implementation of the shortcut.
Application shortcuts more complicated than that, with which it can create a long list of tasks depend on some of the included variables and loops or just a separate task, examples of this include functions that depend on some of is to choose Twitter a moving picture (Tweet Phtots As GIF) of shortcuts fitted which by which you can 1 – compilation of the last 5 images without image Screen, 2 – create animated picture “GIF” so that they take each picture a certain time, 3 – tweet the animated image.
How to use the application shortcuts
The interface of the application
When you open the Application Shortcuts tab will be two show (Gallery) andthe Library (Library), the first about 300 Test equipped with Apple TV and the second in which the shortcuts that you want to use it too much.
You will find the catalogue on several types of shortcuts, and any shortcuts fitted to the place can click on the shortcut, then the button to get a shortcut (Get Shortcut).
Create a shortcut to your
This explanation for the victory of the simplified (without variables or loops); so that it can be implemented with the words “I’m going home” is to send a short message (default app) for someone to run the music of a particular (third party application).
1) open the tab library and click on the button to add a shortcut, then swipe up the list of abbreviations proposed that will appear.
2) will pull down, the list of proposals of the jurisdiction of Siri and apps.
3) Choose the app you want to use one of its functions and in this case the messaging app (Messages) then the option to send a message (Send Message), and then select the recipient and the message text.
4) go back to the app list and tell the function of another application and so on until we collect the list of your tasks and the name of the shortcut, knowing that you can choose to use the “variables” so that the result varies from time to time or choose the following tasks according to the result of the previous task or use the “loop” so that they re-implement some of the tasks.
Here as we mentioned we’ll play music from a third party application which is Overcast, the choice of apps and select the running the latest clip, knowing that it must support developers of third-party applications and application shortcuts can even insert functions jurisdiction.
We stop at two but you can add a lot, and you can change the order by clicking with the draw.
5) after completing the inclusion of all the tasks, click on the Settings button, then choose “Add to Siri” and then on the Red Button and pronounce the phrase and conservation.
The implementation of the tasks
To perform the task should launch the shortcut; the pronunciation of the phrase to Siri or add a widget to the Home screen or even lock screen or from the application shortcuts are the same.
Import shortcuts from the others.
You can import the shortcuts created by others to use as well as share your shortcuts with others, where you can create a link for each test from the settings menu the name of the shortcut as you open the links to shortcuts on the app directly.
Examples of some of the abbreviations
1) trends and events calendar; and of course you can customize the shortcut as you like from the app user and style trends.
2) the lists of Applied Music; and despite the fact that Spotify does not support shortcuts in the current time it was found one of the users the trick behind it; where to mail link out of the pages of Spotify will take you directly to this page application (here links) − so as you can see in the picture is included links which launches the app instead of functions to get certain parts such as the search page, discovery and choices everyday and some of the playlists, maybe you can try this trick with other apps like Twitter.
If you perform this task you can import the shortcut directly from the link to add it to the Office of the shortcuts.
3) Calculate the number of days until a certain day of the year (show the result window), this video takes you step-by-step to create this shortcut, which depends on the variables:
4) the commission calculated so that the result appears in a window, here’s a video that takes you step-by-step to create the shortcut:
5) research on the evaluation of movies or serials or episodes on imdb (requires to enter the name of the movie/series/ or series with season and episode), and show the result in the window: to select the shortcut: link.
The post explanation of the use of the application shortcuts in iOS 12 with some examples appeared first on Tic-Foy.