If you’ll recall, has been unveiled to support the payment service, Samsung Pay accounts of PayPal in July of last year, there were promises repeatedly that it will be ready soon, but that won’t happen, and many were forced to use cards, regular payment, generally whatever the cause of the wait, finally becoming a Samsung Pay works with the PayPal wallet, which will allow the user to take advantage of the funds to the wallet instead of credit or debit card.
In this context, referring PayPal that users can Samsung Pay download PayPal account using their debit card or bank account in PayPal wallet their own to use in the store and purchase, all while continuing to earn points Samsung Rewards.
Thus the whole thing will be very convenient for consumers, because Samsung Pay works with both NFC and MST any that it works almost anywhere you can pass it or clicking on it, and with this support, explained the company’s way of working where the establishment of recharge card balance PayPal within Samsung Pay you only need:
- Click on the “+” icon in the upper right of the screen Samsung the main.
- And then select “Add PayPal” in the “Add payment card”.
- If you have enabled One Touch, it will provide the account, if not you’ll need to enter your account credentials.
- After that click on “Next” and enter the PIN for purchase in the store.
- In order to determine the source of the financing bank or the Bank to mobilize the account.
- Finally click on the “consent to follow” will be ready.
A final point important about this support, where when you use your phone to pay in stores do not send PayPal payment information actual date, instead it will use the account number by default, and in addition provide Samsung Pay peace of mind to customers and dealers of plastic cards thanks to the approach of multi-level security with identity authentication and the code leaves the adoption of the payment, so system security Knox from Samsung.
The post finally Samsung Pay works with the PayPal wallet appeared first on the tech world.