Is that your device is no longer enough and you don’t want to give up and buy an Evo new, you represent the media and music files obstacle to the speed of your device? Program, MacX MediaTrans is the fastest solution and ideal to solve all the memory issues by synchronizing your iOS device with your personal computer whether it is running on Windows or Mac.
Thanks to MacX MediaTrans, you’ll be able to get all the media you want on your iPhone or iPad Your without compromising the memory of the phone, all you have to do is install the app, connect your iPhone or iPad to your computer profile and automatically will give you MacX MediaTrans all of the content on devices via your phone to enjoy the space more memory than any earlier time.
Features and MacX MediaTrans :
- Convert any video to the most famous fishing such as AVI or MKV.
- The possibility to import video or export it in 4K or 1080p.
- The possibility to measure all the files of yours in one thread in a very simple manner.
- The possibility to create playlists, customizable fully.
- Feature device use your iPhone as a USB drive the secret and mobile so you can store documents in secret, and open them on the computer through the program from anywhere, without the need to sync with the official services of the Apple like iTunes or iCloud.
With the Today show for a limited time you can now get the program MacX MediaTrans is completely free instead of the price of $ 59.95, so for each of the users of windows and Mac.
Get software MacX MediaTrans free for Mac
Get software MacX MediaTrans free for Windows
If you are a developer and publish your apps via the news app to reach for a large segment of Arab users to reason across the following mail: firstname.lastname@example.org will your app soon in the list of news apps if level befitting the user.
Do you want more apps and news?
Apps and news apps for Apple, Android and not available on our pages via social networks, follow us on our various Facebook and Twitter , and Google Plus , and Youtube , and Instagram , The Telegram