We often receive letters from our readers who would like to work in Hi-News.ru. However, jobs in our publication appear not so often. Today is just one of those cases, so if you feel the strength and desire to work in our publication — this news is for you.
First, some statistics about our website:
- Daily attendance 150 000 — 200 000 people
- For a week the site is visited by more than 1,000,000 people
- On average, each visitor views 2 pages of website
- Monthly audience approaching 4 000 000 people
This means that a potential candidate will have the opportunity to write for an audience of millions from around the world. We read in Russia, Belarus, Kazakhstan, Ukraine, Israel, USA and many other countries.
Welcome to the work
The position we are looking for employee who is called editor, author, journalist, columnist, etc. But the essence remains the same: you will need writing for website articles and news of interest to the widest circle of readers. The main skill is to write simply about complex things and the ability to find interesting and exciting topics for future articles.
Our main office is in Moscow, but today we are all working through the Internet, so your geography has absolutely no value. Can work in office or remotely.
We are looking for an employee on a permanent job on full time. To combine with other work does not, I assure you.
- Literate Russian language. The ability to simply explain complex. If you will be able to tell your grandmother, why Elon Musk launches a thousand micro-satellites into space, and she will understand — you definitely come to us
- Be energetic, enthusiastic, self-motivated, to understand popular science and technology
- Ability to work in a team and the desire for continued growth
- To have the basic skills and knowledge on how to operate the online media
- Desirable experience on related subjects
- The rest teach
Wages, as usual, the results of the interview and run tests. Send your resume (in any form), links to your publications (if any) and the story of itself to e-mail [email protected]