Apple released the second beta of iOS 14 وiPadOS 14 developers today, which included a range of improvements and changes additional iPhone and iPad users.
Developers can now update from the demo version first via the Settings app. Open the Settings app simply, choose General, then choose Software Update. If you don’t see the second beta of iOS 14 immediately, continue with the challenge because the update is still under development.
I know of
iOS 14 also available for users of the demo version of the year, but is not issued a new demo for these users this week. Likely to be the version of the trial version next year for iOS 14 soon.
Highlights of the improvements and the new changes in the second beta of iOS 14
- Show the new pop-up window when you use the widgets iOS 14 for the first time: “press and hold the component widget to re-organize them. In vibrate, click the plus sign in the top left to add the wedge”.
- Show the new pop-up window when you modify the Home screen for iOS 14 for the first time: “hide pages of main screen not home by clicking on the points page”.
- Wedge new Clock application now available
- Code a new application for the development of music:
- The new version adds a new option to watch the songs to Apple Music, albums, and playlists to Snapchat Stories
- Featuring the original music app now background color:
- New icons in the interface library for the development of music:
- It seems that the storage error that was previously present in the demo version first-and second-iOS 14 has been repaired. This caused big problems for some iPhone users.
- Similarly with watchOS 7, the system can be iOS 14 to send you now notice if you don’t wash your hands in a matter of a few minutes of access to the area.
- The design of new masks in the codes for Memoji