Allows you to parental control feature to the management representative of the applications and content that your kids can access it on iPhone or iPad, where you can stop certain apps from working fully, or stopped for a certain period during the day.
You need to activate this feature manually from the settings, so that would be applications, nurses and unlocked with a password to prevent anyone else from accessing them.
What are the things that can restricted by this feature?
Allows you to parental control feature to restrict applications. For example, you can allow the use of apps and social media, for two hours per day only, in addition to restricting the properties of the device such as the use of internet data and purchase from the store, etc.
How to put parental control or restrictions of the iPhone and iPad
– Moved to Settings.
– Tab screen time – Screen Time.
– Activate the feature Screen Time.
– Click on the tab content and the border – made to order & Privacy Restrictions.
– Create a password of 4-digit – four-digit passcode.
– Re-enter the password.
Now you can activate the limitations and features of various phone easily, so that you can prevent a purchase from the App Store or prevent the deletion of apps and many other characteristics.
How to specify a specific time to use the app
– Moved to the main page for Screen Time – Screen Time.
– Click on the tab limits the applications – App Limits.
– Click on the word add a border – Add Limit.
– And select the category of applications that you want to specify the period of use.