Recently faced a problem of disappearing contacts from the iPhone in addition to the account iCloud after trying to export them to transfer them for last, so that the deleted contacts from your phone by mistake, and when you search for account iCloud, did not exist also, this problem may encounter many users, while the solved may seem difficult when you don’t find her account iCloud.
Through research, it turns out that the calculation of the iCloud associated with your phone creates a backup Daily Contacts your especially if you are active for backup, and you don’t need to make the process of recovery for Backup Full, and you can only restore copy contacts.
Way to recover contacts deleted from iPhone and iCloud
– Moved to account iCloud from the computer through this link.
– Log the same data registered by the on iPhone your.
– In the top of the page, you’ll Find Your Name, Click on it.
– Click on Settings iCloud – iCloud Settings.
– In the bottom left of the page, click on a Restore Contacts – Restore Contacts.
– The pop-up window, choose the last backup and click on the button Restore next to her.
– Will now restore contacts to your phone, and the process may take some time.