You may have many images on your laptop, but you need to keep the iPhone for easy access at any time, in addition to showing it on your friends and more of reasons, while there is no obvious way to transfer photos from computer to iPhone, but if you exploration a little program iTunes.
The process of transfer photos from laptop to iPhone is extremely easy, as all you need is a computer full of pictures, program, iTunes, and cable to connect the iPhone to your computer, and follow the following instructions:
- Open the program iTunes on your computer.
- Connect the iPhone to the computer.
- Click on the icon of the phone in the program iTunes.
- From the side menu, click on the images tab – Photos.
- Select the sync photos, and annotating them.
- Select the location of the photo that you want to transfer to iPhone.
- Click on the Apply button or sync in the bottom, and will start the process to transfer photos from computer to iPhone.