how you can delete your command audio from a database assistant to Google Voice
If you are of those who care about privacy and transparency during their dealings on the internet, you may be interested to know how you can delete your command audio from a database assistant to Google Voice.
When you use the Google Voice ask you to register the words tariff, which can stop the app to start in response to you, these lines explain how you can scan this audio from Google’s database if you wish.
- Go to this link after you are logged in, Google My Activity
- Now from the menu to the left, press Delete the Activity by choosing Assistant down All products
The previous steps will delete all I said Assistant to Google voice to hear it from you, but it won’t follow your orders voice repeated his appeal on the Audio Plugin, to do it thus :
- Go back to My Activity
- Press Other Google activity from the menu there to the left.
- Down the bottom of the page and choose Voice Match enrollment
- From here, you can watch and hear your command voice to call Assistant Google Voice, you can press menu three the top right of the page and choose the canceled all if you wish .
Not allowed to move this content from the sideburns without stuff direct link