If you manage a Facebook page or group, you can easily conduct an opinion poll, as it is a great way to take the opinion of your friends or followers to help make decisions, and open the door to discussion on any topic, and Facebook offers three different main ways to create polls.
How can you create a poll in Facebook with ease?
First: How to create a personal survey on Facebook:
If you want a poll in which your friends participate, you cannot do so directly via your home page, instead Facebook allows you to create your poll via the Story (stories) feature, where you can ask questions and customize the suggested answers, then give your friends the opportunity to vote to choose the appropriate answer. .
This means that you can only do this via the Facebook mobile app, and to do so follow these steps:
- Open the Facebook app on your phone.
- Click on the option (Add to story) Add to Story.
- Scroll to the top, then tap the Create Survey icon.
- You will be given a choice: Ask a question with my choice of yes or no.
- Once the survey question is created and customized, tap Share to Story
Note : Although you don't need an image or video to use in creating the survey, you will get a colorful background.
Second: How to create a poll in a Facebook group:
You can create a poll in a Facebook group easily on the group's home page, via the desktop version or the Android or iOS application, to do so follow the following steps:
- Open the Facebook app on your phone, or you can go to Facebook.com via your desktop browser.
- Click on the "Group" option on the left side of the screen, then select the group in which you want to create the survey.
- In the Create posts box, type anything.
- You will see the Create Survey icon in the drop-down menu, click on it, then start typing your questions and answers.
- Once done, tap on the option (Share) Share.
Note : Before publishing, you can customize your survey by letting anyone add options other than those listed or letting people choose pre-made options.
Third: How to create a survey on a page that you manage:
If you run a business page or other page, you can also post polls on it, but you have to be the admin or editor of the page, then follow these steps:
- Click on the Write a post box.
- Click on the three points, then select (Poll) Poll.
- Type the questions you want, up to 25 answers, and you can also add still images or GIFs.
- Once done, you can click on the post option to publish the survey directly, save it as a draft, or schedule it, and you can also specify how long the survey will last.