Many use the apps to manage passwords and save them on the iOS system, between meet others using iCloud Keychain. Whatever you are using to manage passwords, store, and retrieve, it won’t help you with Wi-Fi networks if you have not saved it manually somewhere else.
So, what happens if I get a new device and want to connect to a Wi-Fi network, but can’t remember the password?
I know of
The computer macOS your to do this. Here’s how to see the password for the Wi-Fi connection on iPhone or iPad previously.
I know the passwords through the Keychain Access
Open a Finder window, then follow these steps to view passwords Wi-Fi.
1) in a Finder window, select “Applications” Applications from the left menu.
2) Select the folder Utilities, then double-click Keychain Access to open it.
3) under Keychains in the top left, click on iCloud.
4) under the list Category, click passwords Passwords.
5) select the Wi-Fi network you need the password. You can sort by name or type to make the search process easier.
6) double-click on network in the pop-up window, place a checkmark in the box next to show password.
7) will open another window asking you for the password of the Keychain to your. Enter it and click OK.
8) now, you should see your password in the window network.