As long as the GPS you Google Maps by following the movement of you and the places you’ve visited even if I put the phone in flight mode, but you can cancel follow Maps Google you, and here’s how.
See the places you’ve visited on Google Maps:
1) Open the application Google Maps.
2) Open the side menu by clicking on the menu icon top right or left.
3) Click on schedule.
4) then click on the calendar icon.
5) Choose the month of travel left, right, and then choose the day for it.
Then will you help a time the places you visited this day.
Prevent Google Maps from tracking your place.
1) Click on the icon of the side menu.
2) choose Settings at the bottom of the list.
3) Choose personal content.
4) and then choose log locations in the operating mode under the Settings section of the site.
5) uncheck activation, then confirm in the pop-up window.
The post How do you see the places you’ve visited to Maps Google? And how to prevent the app from tracking you? appeared first on TIC-Foy.