Company is working Google is constantly on the support email service (Gmail) Gmailis; many new features to make users more secure, and productivity, among them more features (Secret Mode) Confidential Mode, which allows users to send messages of self destruction after a specific time period.
Do you worry about what happens to your emails after you send it?
When you contain your e-mails, sensitive information, or confidentiality, it is good to have the ability to prevent archiving these messages, or printed, or forwarded to someone else, not leave it in the inbox for a long time in waiting to reach the Pirates of the email.
Gives you the feature (mode speed) in (Gimli) peace of mind by allowing you to set expiration dates for your Messages, so that they can revoke access to it completely. You can also use the feature (authentication) using the phone number of the recipient to confirm his identity before being able to access your message.
It should be noted that you can send emails, speed to users (Gimli) of others, or to the users of the platform to another email such as: (Outlook) Outlook, or (iCloud) iCloud, or (Yahoo) Yahoo.
Related topics what you read now:
How to create an e-mail message in (the Secret Mode):
After a long wait; it has become a feature (mode) is currently available in the application (Gmail) for smartphones, and can be accessed from the menu top right corner when you create a new email message, in order to use this feature you have to follow the following steps:
- Scroll to the application (Gmail) the Gmail on your phone.
- Click on the option (create new message) Compose which carries the symbol (+) at the bottom right of the screen.
- Type the e-mail message that you want to send, Add (Attachment) Attachments.
- Press the menu button; it is located in the upper right corner of the screen.
- Press options ( mode Secret) Confidential Mode.
- Click on the drop-down menu next to the option (assign completion date) Expiration date, and select the validity period of the e-mail message, you can choose from one day up to 5 years.
- Click on the drop-down menu under the option (ask for passcode) Require passcode; if you want to add a layer of protection for your message, by using a pass code via phone, mobile SMS passcode, but here you’ll need to know the recipient’s phone number.
- Click on the option (Save) Save, to return to the Compose screen.
Depending on the information that you have set the e-mail message the speed with which you sent, will be the recipient access to its contents during the period of its validity only, or you will have to confirm his identity using the mobile phone number that you set.
How to cancel access to a message e-mail confidential sent to:
Once you send an e-mail message is confidential, you can revoke access to it early, or go back and restore access to an e-mail message expired, by following the following steps:
- From the main screen in the application Gmail; tap on the Menu icon located on the left side of the search bar.
- Click on the (Send) Sent, to move to the folder of the email sender.
- Click on the e-mail message Speed sent.
- Click on the option (revoke access) Remove Access, to terminate the access of the recipient to the email message.
Note: you can renew access to the email expired following the same steps.
Gives you use the situation to speed more power to control who can see sensitive information, or personal, or confidential files sent via e-mail, thus they are considered a unique feature; it is extremely rare to provide the possibility to cancel the arrival of someone to something you sent over the internet.