Spam is one of the most irritating phenomena of our time. He follows us everywhere – from public transport, where it appears in the form of pasted tenth layer ads, to our smartphones. But if you fight spam, many already know how to block unwanted calls yet learned not all. But all you need to install on your smartphone a special application that will automatically block the annoying spammers.
In our opinion, one of the best solutions for blocking unwanted callers is a Call Blocker app. It is distributed free of charge, has a logical interface and not full functions. Keep in mind that the Call Blocker is designed exclusively for making phone numbers in blacklist for subsequent blocking. The application is not able to determine the identity of numbers as, for example, Who Calls from “Kaspersky Lab”.
How to block calls from specific numbers
- To add the unwanted phone number into the black list, you need to install a Call Blocker and allow him access to the Phone app;
- Launch the Call Blocker and select the home page tab Black list”;
- Here click the “+” and enter the number manually or select from the list of past calls. This is why we have given Call Blocker access Phone app.
A list of all blocked calls will be stored on the main page in the app Call Blocker which is updated in real time. Here you will be able to track the number, edit, and delete from the black list. If necessary it is possible to form a so-called white list which will consist only of the most important contacts that you will receive separate notification.
Subscribe to our channel at Yandex.Zen. Every day there are exclusive materials that are not on the website.
- App: Call Blocker Free — Blacklist
- Developer: NQ Mobile Security (NYSE:NQ)
- Category: Business
- Price: Free
- Download: Google Play