In five easy steps you can cancel your Apple Music subscription. Although you can pay a lower amount for the subscription in the plan of the student or family, some may want to unsubscribe completely.
How to cancel your subscription at Apple Music
- The Apple Music and click on the tab For You at the bottom
- Click on your profile photo in the upper left corner
- In the account page, swipe down and click on View Apple ID
- Drag down and click on subscriptions Subscriptions
- Click membership in the Apple Music and select Cancel Subscription and click Confirm to finish the process of cancellation
Here’s how the appearance of the process on the iPhone:
I know of
Now drag down and click on subscriptions, and then choose the Apple Music Membership.