You can’t remember the password for your Apple ID account, or you just need to update them? Follow us to learn how to change the password of your Apple ID.
There are several ways to reset or change the password of the Apple ID. Here we’ll look at the process on iPhones and iPads.
I know of
How to change the password of the account Apple ID
1) Open Settings Settings and press on your name
2) Click on Password, Security Password & Security
3) select Change Password to Change Password at the top
4) Enter your password if necessary, enter the new password, then verify it by typing it again below.
5) Click “change” Change in the top-right corner
Here’s how to look the process: