The user name (Username) facilitates access to a link to your page on social networking sites, for example, a link to your account page on Facebook to be facebook.com/Usernme, where each person can choose a username yourself, it must be unique, not used by another account, here’s looking forward to a way to change the user name on the months of social networking sites.
Change the name of the user: Facebook account
The first way
- Open Facebook on your computer.
- Enter to Settings, Privacy > Settings.
- Enter the section general > user name.
- Select user name and press Save Changes.
- Enter the password to confirm.
The second way
- The application Messenger on the phone.
- Click on the icon of the profile, top right or left.
- Select the name of the user.
- Choose modify user name.
- Enter the new name and confirm.
Change the name of the user: a Twitter account
- Open the Twitter application or the Twitter website.
- On the app: click on the icon of the profile.
On the website: click on the option more.
- Go in Settings, Privacy.
- Log in to the account.
- Enter the name of the user.
- Change the name and Save Changes.
Change the name of the user: account Instagram
- Get in on the personal page.
- Click on Edit Profile.
- Type the new name in the name box of the user.
Change the name of the user: a YouTube account
Can’t change the user name from YouTube itself, but you have to change the name of the Google account itself, you can do this steps:
- Open the YouTube and settings.
- Enter on the setting display or change the settings of your Google account.
- You will be taken to the file Google account, then enter the personal information.
- Not the name, knowing that the link profile will not change.
Change the name of the user: account Tik Tok
- Enter on the settings.
- Enter on Edit Profile.
- Enter the setting name of the user.
- Choose the name you want, if it is available you will find a green tick.