Do you have MacBook Pro size 15 inch 2015? Follow us to find out how to check if your MacBook Pro your affected problem of the battery that I mentioned Apple recently. Where the company to withdraw a limited number of units of the MacBook Pro 15-inch from the older generation of the need to replace the battery.
Pointed Apple TV however, some batteries MacBook Pro suffer from the dangers of fire safety. Specifically version of the Retina MacBook Pro 15 inch, which was sold between the years 2015-2017.
I know of
The homeowner’s eligibility is determined by the serial number.
How to check if computer MacBook Pro Your know the problem of the combustion of the battery
- If you are not sure of the version of your computer (Retina MacBook Pro size 15 inch from mid-2015) click on the Apple logo in the menu bar then About This Mac.
- Forget the serial number of the computer your Mac, which you find also in About This Mac
- Head to the page calling card of the MacBook Pro
- Enter your serial number.
- If your computer affected by the participation of the battery, the Apple TV and the message “stop using it and reach out for support” which means that you have to stop using it and continue with the support.
Keep in mind that if you need to replace the battery, it may take up to two weeks will be sent to the service in all cases. Tell Apple if any of the versions Retina MacBook Pro the size of 15 inches that were released at the same time are not affected by this problem.