Apple have simplified the connection of wireless headphones AirPods on all your devices to happen in seconds. But only because the AirPods made by Apple and integrated with Apple products, doesn’t mean you can’t use them as Bluetoothheadphones with devices not from Apple.
You can connect AirPods to your phone or tablet for Android, PC, or Apple TV using the same pairing method via Bluetooth, to which we all for many years used. To do this, follow the simple instructions below.
- Open the Bluetooth settings screen on your device with which you intend to use AirPods.
- Open the battery case AirPods, the headphones must lie in the charging case.
- On the back of the case the charging case is a small button, press and hold for a few seconds.
- As soon as the indicator between the headset flashes white, release the button.
- AirPods will appear in the menu pairing on your device, select them, and follow all the instructions.
Of course, if you are using AirPods not with the Apple product, you will lose some functions. You will have the possibility of “seamless” to switch between devices or without third-party methods to monitor your device battery headphones (but to learn how to do it using a special application, read our material on this subject). However, these headphones in the first place like the compactness, ease of wearing and long operation time, and that, even not being an owner of iPhone or iPad, you will be able to use fully.
For any device that you want to use AirPods, simply repeat the process described above. If you have any problems during pairing, Apple advises you to open cover of the case and hold the button on the rear panel until the indicator begins to flash yellow. Then release the button, close the lid and try again.
Share your opinion in the comments under this material in our Telegram chat.