Customizing the ringtone of the phone is easy after having many applications capable of it, if you have a song what had been you like and want to customize them as your ringer on your phone or even personalized one of the members of your patron or your friends you can do that with ease now with the app Ringdroid and we will explain in detail how to use the app and how to customize the ringtone.
What application is Ringdroid
There are many apps on Play store which can do that, but in this company, we’ll use the application of open source called Ringdroid. Maybe protects the application user interface, but the app offers many features that will remind them later, and the application Ringdroid is the best in terms of features and reliability. The app allows you to use any sound or song you have on your smart phone as a ringtone. Once you create the ringtone, you can set it like the default or set it to a specific contact. In addition to ringtones, the app can also create alarms dedicated to the issuance of notices.
How to use the app Ringdroid
First, you will need to install the application Ringdroid free from the Google Play Store to download the song to a ringtone, you can download the app Ringdroid from the link here.
You will also have access to audio files or music that you want to use it on the internal storage memory of the smartphone or the external memory card microSD your.
The application Ringdroid is compatible with audio files of the various formats MP3 and WAV, AAC, and AMR.
- The application Ringdroid on your smartphone.
- As soon as you start the app, you will see a list of all the songs on your device, in addition to all the ringtones attached to phone. To view all sounds on your device specifically, click on more (three dots) in the top right corner, and select Show all images.
- Select the song you want to use them as a ringtone from the list.
- Once you choose a song, will open the editor. Use the sliders above the graph and to choose the Start and end points for your ringtone.
- Finally, save the audio clip by clicking on the floppy disk icon. You can rename it if you wish, and determine the type of development that you want to use (default is ringing tone).
Articles of interest to you :
Cart tech – news phones