One of the most popular today WhatsApp messenger continues to acquire features about which most users are not even aware. When competing in the Telegram and Viber appeared stickers, many blamed the developers that they still have not introduced something similar. What did they do? Just went and brought this option to a new level, enabling you to share not just stickers and animated gifs. Moreover, they can even make your own directly in the app!
Just want to make a small remark: to create “gifs” fit video of any length, except that the final version should not exceed six seconds. Now we’ll tell you what it needs.
How to make a GIF animation using WhatsApp
- To begin with, of course, it is worth mentioning that you can choose GIF from Giphy storage or Tenor that are available right in the app, and send them to friends. Well, to create your own “animoticons”, you need to have the original video saved on your phone. You can download it from the Internet, or simply remove the camera of your smartphone.
- Now open any conversation in WhatsApp and click on the icon to add attachments (in the form of a paperclip).
- Then select gallery, and then move to the section with videos and find your desired video which you want convert to GIF animation.
- This will open the video editor. In this video editor that appears, tap the camcorder icon in the top right corner. You should see that there is an icon labeled “GIF”.
- Now edit videos as you want by setting the start and end of the animation. But remember that in the end animated file should not take longer than six seconds.
- When you’re finished processing the video, save the result. Now you can add GIF-animation to your message. Can also add a comment and click “Send”.
- Moreover, all created by you (or received from friends) GIF files you can save to your device in order to quickly use them when needed in the future.
The more interesting content you will find on our page in Yandex.Zen.