Offering you the platform (Instagram) a feature called (Collections) Collections allows you to save publications, photos, and videos from other accounts and organize them in groups to view them or share them or download them later.
Here’s how to create groups in Instagram to save photos, videos, and management:
Why do you have to use the Groups feature in Instagram is?
Think feature (groups) in a platform Instagram is a great way to save publications that you find interesting for future reference, this may be useful when you encounter a product or service want to buy it or use it, but you do not have the time to do it at the same time, where you can use water to save them for reference later.
It also allows you the feature to save posts from accounts that you don’t want to follow them, whether the expense of one of your friends but you don’t want to stay in contact with him, or the expense of a company does not want the appearance of their consultations in your home page, where you can save publications without to follow any of the accounts.
First: how to create groups in Instagram:
Before you start to save posts that you want from the other accounts, you must first create your group first, to do this follow these steps:
- Open your profile in the application Instagram, and then press the main menu button (the three lines vertical), then select the (archives) Saved in the menu that appears.
- Enter the name of your first group and click on the (Add) Add if you use the Android operating system, or (been) Done if you are using the iOS operating system.
- You can also choose a cover photo for your group, by clicking on the option (change the cover), and then choose a photo from one of the publications that you’ve already added to the group.
Second: how to create groups while browsing the Instagram:
You can also create new groups in Instagram while browsing to save posts that you want, which you like, and to do this, follow these steps:
- Long press on the button to the bookmark at the bottom of the right side of the publication that you want to save it, and then choose the list (save to) Save to.
- In the list (save to), press the button (+).
- Type the name of your new group, then click on the option (has been) Done.
Third: how to manage groups in Instagram:
Once you save the publications in your groups in your account on Instagram, you can view, edit and add publications and remove them at any time, where you can do the following:
Add publications to the communities:
If you add publications to the groups Instagram your own is very easy, all you have to do is press and hold on the button to the bookmark when you find the joint you want to add, and then choose the group that you want to add this joint to it, and lets you Instagram add the publication itself to multiple groups.
Remove publications from your groups:
To remove a post from the group, go to your profile and open the (posts, saved) Saved posts, then go to one of your collections and look for the publication that you want to remove, and then click on the bookmark once to remove it, from the pop-up menu that appears, you can choose to remove the participation from this group the individual or omitted from publications, perfectly preserved.
Edit your groups:
Open the group you want to edit and press to mark three points at the top, and then select (Editing group), from the menu that appears you can change the name of your group or its cover, in addition to delete the entire group account Instagram your.