Note some users of the iOS operating system app crashes as soon as opened, because an error in the Facebook SDK, so if you don’t have the application Facebook installed, the applications that use the SDK when you open them, you may learn immediately.
Fortunately, there’s an easy solution now .
I know of
The secret is to prevent applications from accessing Domaine Facebook. There are a number of ways to do this, but The Verge show a really easy way.
Application uses Lockdown Apps – which is a firewall and application protection of privacy on iOS – VPN network to prevent the followers things like the iOS SDK of Facebook from the download in third-party applications. Will run apps like Spotify and Pinterest, and Tinder during the crash problem Facebook iOS SDK, which is completely free to use.
Don’t take only two minutes, here’s how to do it:
- Proven application Lockdown Apps
- Turn it on, and walk through the tutorial
- Pick up any of the advantages of the trial – because it is not necessary for our purpose here.
- Click on the button Firewall big
- Agreed to install a VPN profile
- Once you’re done, you should be able again to open apps such as Spotify.
Facebook has now fix the problem, you can make sure that by turning off the Firewall in the application of the Lockdown Apps. If this problem persists in appearing fast in the activation of the firewall until the problem is resolved.
If the problem is fixed you have no app Lockdown Apps delete the app which will remove the VPN profile at the same time.