Advertising banners, pop-up over the main content of web sites, are probably the chief enemy of the majority of users. Still, someone like, when the text of the article you are reading, suddenly overlaps dubious ad promoting services to attract and increase anything or anyone. But, fortunately, your Androidsmartphone is able to deal with it. The main thing – to activate the options you want.
This instruction applies to pre-installed on most smartphones running Android web browser Chrome. It contains a number of add-ons that will allow you to forget about annoying ads and blocking content banners.
How to disable pop up ads on Android
- To disable the demonstration of pop-up ads, you must run the Chrome browser, and then open the setting menu by pressing the icon of three vertical dots in the top right corner.
- From here, proceed to “Settings” — “site settings” — “popups, and forwarding”;
- In the opened tab you will see the option “pop up window and call forward” — disable it. Yes, its deactivation is further responsible for blocking all kinds of Windows, overlapping content;
- Go back and go to the tab “Advertising”, where you can also disable the same name parameter. So you ban a demonstration Intrusive or misleading ads.
How to unsubscribe from notifications from websites
Another recommendation, which it is desirable to execute — disable pop-up notifications from websites.
- To do this, go to the website, the alerts which you no longer wish to, then open the context menu and navigate to information by pressing the icon i;
- Now click the “site Settings” and in the line “Notifications” hit “Block”. This will prevent further demonstration of all kinds of alerts from this website. Repeat the procedure with all the resources that are bothering you.
Subscribe to our channel at Yandex.Zen, not to miss exclusive materials that are not on the website.