The gate Arab news technical
You may wonder what you know exactly about me the platform to facebook from my profile? Surely you can see your profile on the internet, but that doesn’t tell you the whole story, and one of the ways to see what I have home is download Facebook data your.
The ability to download data in Facebook is not really new, but I don’t know many users that you can do that, and it takes only a few minutes.
Steps to download data Facebook your
- Go to your Facebook page, and click on the arrow pointing down in the upper left corner of the page, it is located next to the icon of the rapid assistance“?”, the Then click on Settings.
- Go to general account settings “you should go there by default after following the first step”, the bottom of the list which contains your name, user name, etc., look for the link labeled “download a copy of your data on Facebook”, click on it.
- Will appear the next page that appears is titled “download your information”, click the option to start archiving, then you will see a notice that it may take a few minutes to create your archive.
- Check your email to get notification of the download, you will have the link you need to click on it, in order to help ensure that the data request is legitimate.
- After clicking on the link in the email, your browser will return to the page “download your information” on Facebook, but there is now a link to the “download archive”, click on it to start the download process.
- Will appear a pop-up window asking you password Facebook. Enter the password and click Submit to continue.
- Download will begin now, and the size of the file by the amount of information that you put in facebook, the more you are, the more activity increased file size.
How to read your data on Facebook
Provide a Facebook platform for your data as electronic mini Analyzer, all files exist in a folder, and in the case of opening the folder, you will see the file index.htm. Open.
The first page that opens is your profile page, which gives you a summary of your personal information on a product, click on any of the links below your profile picture to see what else is in the Facebook data.
Some points of interest that you may want to check them out sooner rather than later:
- Messages: contain the messages on the log all messages to Messenger which I received before, so that had not responded.
- Security: displays the security in Facebook.
- Ads: show ads “Facebook ads” which you click and advertisers who have your contact information.
- Applications: displays a list including using applications and services in conjunction with Facebook.
If you see information that you want to change or get rid of them, you can’t edit any of this information through the archive, you must do so through your Facebook account.
How to download data Facebook your read