The gate Arab news technical
If you want to download data Instagram your own so you can move to another platform, or to keep a copy of everything, you can do that now, where this comes as part of the commitment of the company’s privacy rules, the new implementation of General Data Protection in Europe, which has been designed to give users more control over their data.
At present the feature is available to download data is mostly on the web version, but will put it on iOS and Android soon.
How to download data Instagram through the web tool
- Go to instagram.com.
- Click on the Settings icon next to the option Edit Profile.
- Select the privacy and security.
- Scroll down until you reach the download data.
- Click Request download.
- Type your email address if not automatically.
- Click Next.
- Enter your password and click Request download.
From there, the will Instagram to create a file that contains all the pictures and videos and stories that you have shared and send an e-mail link to the file so you can download it, this process may take up to 48 hours, so don’t expect anything immediately.
How to download data Instagram your