As we know, Apple does not allow you to download apps and games from the App Store over a cellular connection, if their size exceeds 150 MB. But what if Wi-Fi points around, but you can download programs still necessary? In this tutorial we will explain how to get around this annoying restriction.
- Find in the App Store search the desired application.
- Select “Install”, confirm with a password or Touch ID/Face ID.
- After you see the warning “the Size of this object exceeds 150 MB.” This means that to download the apps need Wi-Fi. Click “OK”.
- Go to the home screen and see that the application is pending.
- Open “Settings” -> “General” -> “date and time”.
- Disable the slider “Automatically.” Translate a date 2-3 days in advance.
Go to your desktop and click on our app. After a while it the download should start. Just like you can download apps and games of any size via cellular.