How to get companies that use your by their advertisements on Facebook?
Added Facebook some of the features and new tools to enhance the transparency of the ads, help you find out how to access the company pledges to you, but is not likely to follow these companies for you will depend entirely.
Stands out measures the transparency of the new ads the role played by other marketing companies that collect your information and use it in the campaigns of marketing through Facebook.
Has Facebook announced about the new features in the publication last Thursday by Sreethu Thulasi director of products; to help you understand and analyze how the impact of your information on the ads that you see, with the highlight controls that you can use to customize the experience of using your Facebook easily.
In the following we will review how to access the lists of companies that are targeting you through their advertising on Facebook:
First feature (Why do I see this announcement):
Related topics what you read now:
Before that; it was a feature (Why am I seeing this ad) Why am I seeing this ad describes you the reasons related to the appearance of any advertisement in front of you while you browse Facebook, it is for these reasons: your demographic information, or your previous visit to a website, but now you will be provided targeting data is more detailed including: interest, or categories that match you with a particular ad. It’ll be more obvious where it came from this information as the website which maybe visited or the pages you follow.
Second feature (Ad Preferences):
Got feature (Ad Preferences) Ad Preferences to update, to show you more about the companies that carry lists of your data such as: email address or phone number, where you will now see the tab contains two sections:
- Advertisers who took up the list of your data, and used them in ads: this section includes the advertisers who held a list of your information, and use that list to target your announcement at least one in the past seven days.
- Companies that participated the list of your data: this section is intended to help you learn the foreign, and the analysis of the lists of your data. In this section, you will see the business activity which had initially downloaded the list, along with any advertiser to use this list to target your declaration during the last 90 days.
Access to this data, you can follow the following steps:
- Go to your Facebook account.
- Press Menu (Settings) Settings.
- Scroll down to the section (ads) Ads.
- Click on the option( ad preferences) Ad Preferences.
- You will be shown two parts: the first contains advertisers who held a list of your data, and used them in ads, and the second by the companies that had the participation list out your data, click on each section to find out who did it.