How to hide apps on the Samsung Galaxy S10
The company provides Samsung feature to hide apps in the phones (Galaxy S 10) Galaxy S10 as one of the features of the user interface, One UI, which allows users to block certain apps from appearing on the Home screen (or app drawer) app drawer easily, without the need to install any additional applications to maintain privacy.
This feature is important in maintaining privacy if you allow someone else use your phone, or if you want to get rid of unused apps, often without deleting them.
Here’s how to hide apps on the Samsung Galaxy S10:
- Swipe down on the Home screen of the Galaxy S10 to get to the app drawer.
- Click on the three points of the vertical at the end of the search bar in the top right of the screen, you will see a list of options to choose from. choice (settings main screen) Home screen settings.
- Scroll to the bottom of the page (settings main screen) until you reach the option (hide the app) to Hide apps; the and press it.
- Select each application you want to hide it, after finished; click on the option (the application) to Apply.
Related topics what you read now:
Once these steps are completed will become the icons of the apps you selected are hidden from the Home screen, and app drawer. To access it you can go back to the settings page of the Home screen at any time to undo these settings and make it visible again.
How to hide applications more securely:
Feature works (hide applications) from Samsung well most of the time, but you might be facing problem in maintaining the privacy of applications with someone familiar with Samsung phones, and know how to search for Hidden apps.
The safest option is to install a third-party app that can hide apps with a password, there are many apps in the store (Google Play) Google Play, it can hide apps easily, including the application of AppLock, which is a free application and you can rely on, which requires you to enter a password, or use code to access the Hidden apps.
- Install the application (AppLock) from Google Play Store on the Samsung Galaxy S10.
- Under Section (General) General in the app, choose the app you want to lock it with a code passage.
- You will be prompted to create a passcode application uses for authentication when you try to open applications closed.
- After that; go to Page (settings main screen) Home screen settings as we mentioned above, press options (hide apps), the Hide apps; then select the app you created has a password in App Lock, press the option (application) Apply the bottom of the screen.
How to lock the layout of the App Lock app layout:
After arranging all the elements of the user interface icons according to your own desire you, make sure lock the layout of the main screen don’t even move the icons unintentionally, or may do so one of the children while using your phone.
To install the application icons in place you can follow the following steps:
- Press and hold on the Home screen even shows the layout of the main screen.
- Click on the gear (settings main screen) Home screen Settings.
- Click on the option (close the the layout of the main screen) Lock the Home screen layout.