You can purchase items in iTunes and keep them for myself from time to time, especially if you use the feature “Family Sharing”. This can be a movie or song or TV show or audiobook. You can hide purchases in iTunes and keeping it hidden on all devices that use the same Apple ID account.
Hide the purchases in iTunes
Open iTunes on the computer your Mac and log in if necessary, and then follow these steps.
I know of
1) from the menu bar, click Account > purchases or account Purchased or Account> purchases of family by the type of your account for Family Purchases.
2) in the upper right, choose music or movies or TV shows or audio books. To the left, make sure you select the tab the word “All”.
3) Select the item that you want to hide and click the X Small next to him.
4) in the pop-up menu, click Hide The “Hide” to confirm the action.
Note/ when you hide the process of buying for the first time, you will need to confirm that you want to hide, and in the next you hide purchases you will not see this message.
Show purchases iTunes
If it’s time that you show your purchases, that I hid in iTunes, it will be easy. Open iTunes on the computer your Mac and log in if necessary.
1) click Account > View My Account View My Account from the menu bar.
2) go to iTunes in the section of Cloud Next to the procurement hidden Hidden Purchases, click Manage Manage.
3) in the upper right, choose music or movies or TV shows or audio books.
4) Click the button “show” Unhide element or click “Show all” Unhide All in the bottom right of all the elements.